Maxim Red Hot Shin Min Ah (????????)!!!

I took notice of Korean Actress Shin Min Ah (????????) when I watched my first ever Korean Movie "A Bittersweet Life"; on VCD back then.

Shin Min Ah

I'm saying to myself: "Gawd, what a hot ass and a sweet pair of legs"; coupled with a gorgeous face (sweet, cute, innocent and sexy); I'm hooked onto her.

I always make fun of the fact that the character Lee Byung Hun plays got undone after seeing Shin Min Ah's lovely rear-end in that show.

Time to 'introduce' her to IdolRetouch!

Shin Min Ah

No better way than to kick off with a Maxim Cover featuring her advertising Vivien Bras.

Smoking Red hot!

Be sure to catch the accompanying video clips to show why she's so hot!


Vivien Bra advertisement. Devilish figure, and nobody looks better than her running, with that long hair blowing in the wind!


A slightly different Vivien Bra advertisement.


Shin Min Ah advertising Soju! HOT!


One of my favorite video clips! Very sexy photo shoot (be warned).

Note the commentary that 'according to one survey, she is one celebrity who looks the best in jeans'!


Nobody looks better in a pencil skirt. I take my comment back that Choi Byeol Yee looks the best in it. Not anymore; Shin Min Ah wins it hands down.

Look at that hot ass!

More of her photos coming soon, watch for it!
Models Plus Copyright @ 2011